Topics

I suspect auto update is broken on alpha snaps

Brian's Mail list account

I have to force it to look every time, whereas other branches seem to tell me almost straight away after loading in the morning.

Could this be the case or is my experience unusual?

derek riemer

Seems like I haven't gotten any updates in a while.

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 8:13 AM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
I have to force it to look every time, whereas other branches seem to tell
me almost straight away after loading in the morning.

Could this be the case or is my experience  unusual?

Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.