Topics

Help required from Chinese/Japanese/Korean people

Cyrille

Hello

I am working on a PR to fix issues in the languages list sorting:

Sort languages list in general settings #10355

I have tried to use a key that honor locale sorting criteria to sort this list. However, the provided branch seems not to work correctly to sort the 3 Chinese languages (zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_TW).

Any help to describe what is happening on Chinese configuration or to comment is welcome.

Japanese or Korean may also understand this issue more than I ; feel free to comment also in the PR.

Cyrille