Topics

Follow-up to recent earthquakes in Los Angeles: I'm suspending all my NVDA activities until further notice

Hi all,

Some of you on Twitter may have seen my tweet from last night – shortly after the larger earthquake hit Los Angeles: due to ongoing coverage of Los Angeles earthquakes (I felt both and am safe), I’m suspending all NVDA related activities until further notice. This includes vast majority of Project Threshold work (except for one or two pull requests), all add-on activities, and high-level translation management.