Topics

Alpha Snaps

Brian's Mail list account

Not seen one for a while.
Has the updater broken?
Incidentally, I've never managed to get the alpha snaps to alert of an update without me doing it manually. Is this a bug?

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi,
There's nothing committed to master, and that's why there are no new alphas.

All is ok on your side.

Brian's Mail list account

OK at the moment yes, but I don't think it would auto update even when there was.

There's nothing committed to master, and that's why there are no new alphas.

All is ok on your side.

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

It will update automatically, because it checks periodically for the update.

OK at the moment yes, but I don't think it would auto update even when there
was.

There's nothing committed to master, and that's why there are no new
alphas.

All is ok on your side.

Brian's Mail list account

It has not been doing so thus far, I've always had to force it.