Topics

Add-ons website: add-on downloads are not working due to our move from Bitbucket to GitHub

Hello NVDA developers and add-ons community,

If you are attempting to download add-ons from community add-ons website (addons.nvda-project.org), you may experience gateway error (502). This is caused by moving add-on translations management infrastructure from Bitbucket to GitHub. More info about this move will be announced soon, and I’ll get to you all once downloads are working again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

All resolved. Thanks.