Topics

Add-on Update 19.08.1 released with bug fixes #addonrelease

Hi all,

Add-on Updater 19.08.1 is now available. This version registers Control Usage Assistant for update checks and resolves an issue where you could not check for updates for certain add-ons with unexpected update channels set (NVDA would do nothing or play error tones).

Note: this update will install on NVDA 2019.1, but I recommend using this add-on with 2019.2. Add-on Updater 19.09 will require NVDA 2019.2.

Its still presenting me with toolbars Explorer that will not install on the two last versions of nvda though. Is this a problem in toolbars explorer 1.2 on the web site?