Topics

A comment on Edge chrome beta and windows 7

Brian's Mail list account

Just in case anyone has not noticed and in case this has any implications for NVDA. This morning while using IE11, I was offered Edge beta. So I downloaded it. I half expected it to be some kind of come on for Windows 10, but no, it correctly identified the operating system as windows 7 and downloaded and installed Edge Chrome.
It seems to work as much as I've been able to tell, not being familiar with its control layout.