Topics

Using Windows Sandbox with NVDA?

Akash Kakkar

As now the sandboxie is open source now, let's what comes on the table

On 6/28/20, Akash Kakkar <akash.misc07@...> wrote:
Thanks Joseph.
Ya Sandboxie is awesome. I was using it untill some time back since 2012

On 6/28/20, DaVid <dhf360@...> wrote:
I don't like windows sandbox, I prefer to use sandboxie. But NVDA is
unreliable with this software.
Also Windows sandbox is included with windows pro only.
Any solution for this?

Sorry to comment this here. I sent a message a long time ago about
this topic, but no one replied.
The compatibility with screen readers is enabled. So, I don't know if
this can be solved with a configuration or is NVDA issue.
Sandboxie can be used correctly with JAWS.

Regards,
DaVid.

Akash Kakkar

On 6/28/20, DaVid <dhf360@...> wrote:
I don't like windows sandbox, I prefer to use sandboxie. But NVDA is
unreliable with this software.
Also Windows sandbox is included with windows pro only.
Any solution for this?

Sorry to comment this here. I sent a message a long time ago about
this topic, but no one replied.
The compatibility with screen readers is enabled. So, I don't know if
this can be solved with a configuration or is NVDA issue.
Sandboxie can be used correctly with JAWS.

Regards,
DaVid.

DaVid

I don't like windows sandbox, I prefer to use sandboxie. But NVDA is
unreliable with this software.
Also Windows sandbox is included with windows pro only.
Any solution for this?

Sorry to comment this here. I sent a message a long time ago about
this topic, but no one replied.
The compatibility with screen readers is enabled. So, I don't know if
this can be solved with a configuration or is NVDA issue.
Sandboxie can be used correctly with JAWS.

Regards,
DaVid.

Hi,
You can toggle full screen mode by pressing Control+Alt+Break (turn off full screen mode to toggle out of Sandbox window). To really exit Widnows Sandbox, you need to exit out of full screen and close Sandbox from the host (avoid shutting down the sandboxed guest from the guest itself as it causes errors).