Topics

Joining Speech Chunks

Michael Chen

Hello All,

I've noticed with the new speech framework, the last spoken item in the NVDA log is now split into chunks of the spoken text. For example:

Speaking ['User Promoted Notification Area', 'tool bar']

I am used to using regular expressions in the speech dictionaries to customize commonly spoken text. In this example, I previously had a regular expression entry that would silence this text, but now with the "tool bar' chunk split off, I can nolonger match that part of the spoken text.

Is there any way to match the entire spoken list of chunks using the speech dictionary regular expressions?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Michael