Topics

NumLock state makes me crazy

Cyrille

Hi Karl-Otto

1. Do you use Windows Magnifier add-on? If yes, please download this version: winMag-1.0-dev-20200306.nvda-addon on my Github repo; it fixes such an issue. Note that I did not yet ask to update the version on the community web site because there are still bugs to investigate and fix.

2. Did you map (yourself or thanks to an add-on) a gesture involving numpad when numlock is active? If yes and if the script called by this gesture calls gesture.send(), this may be the cause of the issue. See the following NVDA issue  for more details: Using gesture.send deactivates unwantedly NumLock #10827.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Le 06/05/2020 à 22:10, Karl-Otto Rosenqvist a écrit :
Hi!
I'm not sure why my NumLock is getting turned off quite often. I know that I'm not doing it and I haven't had this problem earlier.
I can't find any setting in NVDA that has anything with NumLock to do.

Is there a new behavior in the alphas that I'm not aware of?

Cheers

Karl-Otto

Karl-Otto Rosenqvist

--