Topics

Does alpha snap auto update on windows 7?

ChrisLM

Hi, this is an output on Windows version 6.1.7601 service pack 1 workstation with NVDA alpha-18474,2a130565:

{'pendingUpdateAPIVersion': (0, 0, 0), 'pendingUpdateVersionTuple': None, 'dontRemindVersion': 'alpha-18474,2a130565', 'lastCheck': 1567065986.9906137, 'pendingUpdateFile': None, 'pendingUpdateVersion': None, 'pendingUpdateBackCompatToAPIVersion': (0, 0, 0)}

Chris.

Could you guys please provide the output of the following in a python
console?

import updateCheck; print(updateCheck.state)

Could you guys please provide the output of the following in a python console?

import updateCheck; print(updateCheck.state)

My output is as follows:

{'pendingUpdateAPIVersion': (0, 0, 0), 'pendingUpdateBackCompatToAPIVersion': (0, 0, 0), 'dontRemindVersion': '2019.2', 'lastCheck': 1567002250.28, 'pendingUpdateFile': None, 'pendingUpdateVersion': None}

Regards,

Leonard

Op 29-8-2019 om 09:11 schreef Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io:

Also I see the update check say its initialised, but I never see any log entries for it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>