Topics

Snapshot page on web site

Brian's Mail list account

Yes at the moment here I have the stable installed the beta and alpha as portable copies and a try build for windows 7 Explorer crashes on a ramstick, plus a copy of the stable I can reinstall if I have any issues. As I say test versions on the page might be easier than making everyone go to a link in the github issue chain.

From: "dingpengyu" <@dingpengyu>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Snapshot page on web site

Yes, I agree with you. The threshold has already completed its task.
thank

Yes, I agree with you. The threshold has already completed its task.
thank

Brian's Mail list account

Now we have migrated Python 3 work to Alpha, is there any need for either of the other two snaps based on Python 3 on the site?
It might be an idea to add one as a link to try builds for solving specific issues, as an easy way for those affected to see if these issues are fixed.
I'm assuming Threshold snaps are now both redundant of course here.