Topics

An Issue With Attaching An Excel Macro File To An NVDA Issue

James Scholes

Zip it up. Or alternatively, rename it and then explain the original filename in the issue description/comment.

Regards,

James Scholes

On 15/05/2019 at 8:24 am, Jim Homme wrote:
Hi,
I want to attach an Excel file that demonstrates an issue, but it looks like the xlsm file type will not upload. What should I do about this?
Thanks.
Jim

Brian's Mail list account

Put into a zip file I'd imagine.