From: nvda-addons@...5458... <nvda-addons@...5458...> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2018 9:39 AM
To: nvda-addons@...5458...; 'NVDA screen reader development' <nvda-devel@...>
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Add-on Updater 18.12.2 released, manual update recommended, Python 3 readiness #AddonRelease

Hey Joseph,

the translations are not displayed when installing the add-n updater. Are the translations linked to the NVDA language properly? I have installed manually the version 28.12.2 but the add-on is still in inglish although NVDA language is romanian or german. The add-on is translated both in romanian and german.

I have installed the version 18.12.2 manually but I did not remove the old version before. So it has updated the old version.

Best

Adriani