Re: NVDA 2020.2 doesn't read .NET comboboxes

Andy B.

Hi,

It appears that checking for the ComboBox.dropDown value (true/false) then responding accordingly in the SelectedIndexChanged event, fixes the problem.

In GagesComboBox.SelectedIndexChanged:

If GagesCheckBox.dropDown is false

Check if NVDA is the current screen reader

speak the selected text for each item

This will work for our needs, but the original problem needs fixed in either NVDA or .net.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10