Re: NVDA does not read list items in SpeedCommander, if the view is set to thumbnails or icons

Hello Alberto,

I tried maximizing the window, but that did not help. And why in this case even Narrator does not have a problem in reading the items (?). So I doubt it is due to the window not being maximized. Besides that, in its current size, the window of SpeedCommander shows a view of 4 columns and 4 rows of thumbnails, which I think is more than enough for a proper displaying of the items in the view.

As for the portable NVDA. That is a portable copy of the stable NVDA release, which I have for test purposes. I have an installed copy of the latest alpha snapshot and the problem is the same.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 21.7.2020 г. в 11:53, Alberto Buffolino написа:

Kostadin Kolev, il 21/07/2020 10.44, ha scritto:
Has the quoted message below arrived to the list? Because it is 3 days since I've sent it and there has been no reply to it it all. It contained an attachment - are they allowed on this list?
Alberto:
Hi Kostadin,
yes, it arrived, with attachment.
According to log, I suggest to try:
1) to maximize window (object name shows an exception about object dimensions, so it's not read);
2) to install NVDA, recomended for stable use in various scenarious.
Alberto