Re: Using Windows Sandbox with NVDA?

Hi,
You can toggle full screen mode by pressing Control+Alt+Break (turn off full screen mode to toggle out of Sandbox window). To really exit Widnows Sandbox, you need to exit out of full screen and close Sandbox from the host (avoid shutting down the sandboxed guest from the guest itself as it causes errors).

From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Akash Kakkar
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 2:17 AM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Using Windows Sandbox with NVDA?

Hi Joseph,
So, how do I come out off sandbox environment? because
alt+control+break doesn't work relyably. is there any other command
which may be I'm not aware about?
Hi Brian
Actually I haven't tried it with narrator since I don't use it at all

On 6/28/20, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi,
Once Windows Sandbox opens, you need to copy NVDA installer to Sandbox
guest's desktop and run it. Unless you let Windows Sandbox use full
screen (Control+Alt+Break), you won't be able to use majority of NVDA commands.