Re: sounds on wsl commendline

Luke Davis

The best advice I can give you, is that google is your friend.

If you want to do something, think of how someone else might have asked how to do a similar thing, and google it.

You will find a lot from stackexchange, stackoverflow, and similar forum Q&A sites.

Everyone I know "learned by doing", so I don't really know many "beginner" resources.

One site that you really must know about if you want to work in the bash shell, whether you're a beginner or a long time pro, is this one below. Playing with these examples will teach you a great deal.

http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashFAQ
And related:
http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide

This will be my last comment on this thread, as this seems rather off topic.

Luke

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020, UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu wrote:

thank you for all of you it works. do you have any suggestiond/advice for a biggener comendline user? is there a good resource to learn it more or anything
I should be aware of?
Thank you again.