Re: sounds on wsl commendline

Sean

There are errors in the command line such as syntaks errors and like access errors.
NVDA has no special option for these. This is completely part of Windows.

It is necessary to parse the outputs and it is challenging for this console.
In this case, there is no other option than to examine the errors that occur with virtual cursors.

On 22/06/2020 21:25, UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu wrote:
Hello,
I have just started to learn about unix commendline with windows subsystem for linux. I use commendline with a braille display and want to sielence nvda. However, I want to be able to know if my commend executed correctly without using review currcer all the time. I was wanderring if there is a tool that will have different tones for different kinds of output and different kinds of error messages? if such programm is possible and it is yet to be done I would love to work on it later when ı advance in programming, I believe it will be very important tool for blind programmers. any ideas?
--

Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.