Re: Custom screen access

Travis Siegel

Edited

That does make a lot more sense.  But, NVDA already has read word/sentence/line capabilities, I'm sure you could call those functions when the app needs to read the corresponding pieces of text.  You'd not even need to write any new functionality, just tie to the existing function calls when the functions are requested.  That should save you considerable time.

On 6/22/2020 8:35 PM, Christian Comaschi wrote:

Ok, here are the details of what I'm trying to achieve. I have almost made my decision, so if you don't have ethis time to read this lengthy message, just ignore it and consider my problem solved.
Quoted message redacted at the request of Christian Comaschi.