sounds on wsl commendline

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

Hello,
I have just started to learn about unix commendline with windows subsystem for linux. I use commendline with a braille display and want to sielence nvda. However, I want to be able to know if my commend executed correctly without using review currcer all the time. I was wanderring if there is a tool that will have different tones for different kinds of output and different kinds of error messages? if such programm is possible and it is yet to be done I would love to work on it later when ı advance in programming, I believe it will be very important tool for blind programmers. any ideas?