Problems during translation

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Translating NVDA 2020.2 I found the following problems:

1 - In changes.t2t I have found this:

- Removed "top" and "bottom" messages when moving the review cursor to the first or last line of the current navigator object. (#9551)
- Removed "left" and "right" messages when moving the refiew cursor to the first or last character of the line for the current navigator object. (#9551)

but my NVDA 2020.2 Beta1 still announce those messages...

2 - Also in changes.t2t, found this:

- NVDA no longer freezes when you open the context menu for 1Password in the system notification area. (#11017)

- The tool-tips of the icons in the system tray are no longer reported upon keyboard navigation if their text is equal to the name of the icons, to avoid a double announcing. (#6656)

Should we use "system notification area" or "system tray"?

For me, we should use the first...

3 - In NVDA/Preferences/Settings, Advanced the itens in the Enabled logging categories list, are not translatable...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team