From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Julie Stoltz
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:13 PM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Process to make an NVDA app-specific addon for a
web-based application

Thank you Nolea for the example. It will likely help me a great deal.

Thank you Luke for the suggestions. I was wondering if I could simply create
an addon for IE, but have it verify the URL before it does anything. But
your idea to make it a globalPlugin the user can turn on/off is very
promising. I wonder if I did it this way if I could get it to turn itself on
and off as the user moves between apps or browser tabs, so that it
effectively activates and deactivates itself?