From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 4:50 PM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Process to make an NVDA app-specific addon for a web-based application

I like Nolea's elegant solution for this problem.

Another, quicker and dirtier solution, would probably be to make your add-on a globalPlugin, and have it activated and deactivated by key combination.

You may be able to code something using profiles, to detect that it only runs in the right context.

Luke

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020, Julie Stoltz wrote:

Thank you for the information. Your suggestion is actually in the
works already. Our developers are creating a new implementation that
will not be browser dependent. Unfortunately, that is about a year away, and we have a client that needs accessibility much sooner than that, so I was hoping to create a solution for the interim.