From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Julien Cochuyt
Sent: Thursday, 11 June 2020 17:38
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: [nvda-devel] Auto language switching - Voice selection

Dear all,

Does anyone know how to influence the selected voice when automatic language switching occurs?

In case this is synth-specific, the request comes from a customer using Microsoft OneCore as his primary synth.

Still, I'd be personally interested by info for other synth drivers, like eSpeak (my own daily horse) or SAPI 5.

I know there are some efforts made towards generalizing language detection and switching synth altogether (#279 / Dual Voice), but these go far beyond the simple configuration problem my customer is facing, which is comfortably reading his well tagged English/French/German documents.

Best regards,

Julien Cochuyt

Accessolutions