Auto language switching - Voice selection

Julien Cochuyt

Dear all,

Does anyone know how to influence the selected voice when automatic language switching occurs?
In case this is synth-specific, the request comes from a customer using Microsoft OneCore as his primary synth.
Still, I'd be personally interested by info for other synth drivers, like eSpeak (my own daily horse) or SAPI 5.

I know there are some efforts made towards generalizing language detection and switching synth altogether (#279 / Dual Voice), but these go far beyond the simple configuration problem my customer is facing, which is comfortably reading his well tagged English/French/German documents.

Best regards,

Julien Cochuyt
Accessolutions