Re: Performance logging

Hey Karl-Otto,

I'm currently investigating the very issues you're describing. You can find progress information as well as a link to a NVDA try build at the following url: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11209

Github is also the place to report issues.

Regards,

Leonard

On 26/05/2020 21:41, Karl-Otto Rosenqvist wrote:
Hi!
I wonder how I can track or log performance the best way?
I experience quite some lag in Visual Studio 2019 in certain situations such as when hitting a breakpoint. It takes a long time until Visual Studio becomes responsive.

There are other situations too and it would be nice to be able to understand what NVDA is doing at that time to see if there’s something that could be optimized.

Kind regards

Karl-Otto
MAWINGU
0701-75 98 56