Decomposing gestures

Andy B.

Hi,

I am working on an add-on that toggles between different numpad modes, assuming the user has a numpad to use. In one of my numpad modes, it is necessary to decompose the provided gesture and determine if it is an NVDA command, or at least has an NVDA key present in the gesture’s modifiers list. Can someone advise on how to determine if a gesture is a true NVDA gesture, and how to determine if the NVDA key was pressed as a part of that same gesture? I can decompose the gesture down to key names, so that part of code is not needed in any samples.

Thanks for the time and help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10