Re: Running win10 without a monitor causes window size to become small?

Brian's Mail list account

I hope not since I never have a monitor on my machines since its just clutter.
I'd have thought one could over ride it somehow by settings? I'm using 7 too.

From: "Rich Caloggero" <richcaloggero@...>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:50 PM
Subject: [nvda-devel] Running win10 without a monitor causes window size to become small?

I'm a website evaluator for my day job and I was testing on my win10 machine and noticed that the site I was testing thought I was on a small screen. I tried with three different browsers with same results, so seems that windows 10 is telling the browser that I have a very small window size causing the site to switch into mobile mode.

Can anyone else confirm this? If this is indeed what is happening, is there a solution? I have no space for a monitor so cannot use one on this machine. I will be using my win7 laptop goind forward, but I also know that it's a bit risky since win7 is no longer being updated.

Thanx for any info.
-- Rich

--
-- Rich