Re: Running win10 without a monitor causes window size to become small?

David Csercsics

Yes, this probably has to do with the fact that Windows 10 when it doesn't have a monitor connected will set your video card to the maximum resolution it supports. At least that seems to be the case here since the recommended resolution for this machine is 2048x1536. If I understand things, that means you'd have really small icons and windows and things, but a lot of them. You'd probably have to check that and set it manually. The scaling options may have an effect as well, I know next to nothing about graphics. So I have no idea what you could set it to, Or if this is evenĀ  a problem. I get quite a few things that tell me they're off screen when I use object navigation and I don't know if this is related to no connected monitor as well.