Re: Introducing our Google Summer of Code 2020 student: Shubham Jain

enes sarıbaş

Hello Shubham,

Even a few cases I believe could possibly cover all or most of the capchas outside of google with no audio. Therefore, I believe this would make the lives of NVDA users even better with such a feature.

I wish you the best on your project

Enes

On 5/7/2020 1:47 AM, Shubham Jain wrote:
Hello Enes,

Thank you for your interest in my project!
There has been a lot of research and work on solving captchas using ML techniques and it is certainly possible. However, these models are specific to the types of captchas they have been trained on and will not work with other types. I understand that having it work in only a few specific cases is still a big advantage. Hopefully, Google's Captcha v3 will do away with this problem entirely, as it does not rely on any explicit user input.
Yours is a brilliant idea nonetheless and definitely one to look into!

regards,
Shubham Jain