Re: Introducing our Google Summer of Code 2020 student: Shubham Jain

Shubham Jain

Hello Enes,

Thank you for your interest in my project!
There has been a lot of research and work on solving captchas using ML techniques and it is certainly possible. However, these models are specific to the types of captchas they have been trained on and will not work with other types. I understand that having it work in only a few specific cases is still a big advantage. Hopefully, Google's Captcha v3 will do away with this problem entirely, as it does not rely on any explicit user input.
Yours is a brilliant idea nonetheless and definitely one to look into!

regards,
Shubham Jain