Re: Introducing our Google Summer of Code 2020 student: Shubham Jain

Shubham Jain

Thank you for the introduction Reef!

I am very excited to be working on this project and getting to know the community better! As Reef mentioned, you can find details about the project at the above link or you can just contact me.

The ultimate goal of this project is to help and benefit the community and users, and so, I would love any and all feedback, tips and guidance you might have to offer!
It will not be possible for this project to be a success without your input!

Looking forward to working with all of you!

regards,
Shubham Jain