Introducing our Google Summer of Code 2020 student: Shubham Jain

Reef Turner

Hi all,

On behalf of NV Access I would like to officially welcome Shubham Jain to the NVDA project, as our Google Summer of Code 2020 student.

Between now and the end of August, Shubham will be working on "Image captioning and Object recognition modules for NVDA".  You can read about NV Access on Google Summer of Code, and Shubham's project abstract at https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6039693356957696

Please join me in making Shubham welcome!

Regards,
Reef.