Re: #project-idea Grouping similar issues by project #project-idea

Hi,

At one point I was going to propose creating subgroups for people interested in doing specific work, but it looks like GitHub projects might be a bit more flexible.

From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Reef Turner
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:29 AM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: [nvda-devel] #project-idea Grouping similar issues by project

I'd like to take advantage of GitHub's projects feature to make it easier for new and existing developers to find work relevant to their interest, group related work to help ensure it works towards a common goal and generally be more organized.

I have just created one such project: [Project] Bullet / list UX

These NVDA dev community projects will be prefaced with "[Project]" to make filtering of the projects list easier with "is:open project"

I'll add and announce these projects in 'nvda-devel' message board with the hashtag #project-idea.

For now this can be considered a draft process. Any feedback on this is welcome, for now I won't be creating a large collection of projects, first I would like to see how NVDA devs react to this idea.