Re: Log full of error in NVDA 2020.1beta1

Brian's Mail list account

As I say, raise an issue on the tracker, since you understand the issues.

From: "Cyrille via groups.io" <cyrille.bougot2=laposte.net@groups.io>
To: <nvda-devel@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] Log full of error in NVDA 2020.1beta1

I do not think the issue comes from speech.speak.

This speech.speak is called as soon as NVDA starts because the focused
window information is spoken:

Speaking ['Loupe']

"Loupe" = "Magnifier"

and

Speaking ['Zoom arrière', 'bouton', 'Zoom arrière']

"Zoom arrière" = "Zoom out"

The issue comes from a continuously executed callback. This callback is
calling JABHandler. Windows Magnifier does not rely on Java Access
Bridge so that is why I do not think it is related to this issue.

On the contrary Matlab downloader probably relies on Java Access Bridge.
At least, I know that Matlab itself relies on Java UI.

So I think there is something wrong with this downloader window even in
background. Maybe du to progress bar?

Cheers,

Cyrille

Le 27/04/2020 à 09:34, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io a écrit :
Your problem appears to start here.

IO - speech.speak (23:48:42.362) - MainThread (36088):
Speaking ['Loupe']
IO - speech.speak (23:48:42.368) - MainThread (36088):
Speaking ['Zoom arrière', 'bouton', 'Zoom arrière']
ERROR - unhandled exception (23:48:42.807) - MainThread (36088):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "_ctypes/callbacks.c", line 232, in 'calling callback function'
File "JABHandler.pyc", line 706, in internal_event_caretChange
File "JABHandler.pyc", line 335, in internalQueueFunction
File "queue.pyc", line 190, in put_nowait
File "queue.pyc", line 136, in put
queue.Full
ERROR - unhandled exception (23:48:42.818) - MainThread (36088):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "_ctypes/callbacks.c", line 232, in 'calling callback function'
File "JABHandler.pyc", line 706, in internal_event_caretChange
File "JABHandler.pyc", line 335, in internalQueueFunction
File "queue.pyc", line 190, in put_nowait
File "queue.pyc", line 136, in put
queue.Full
ERROR - unhandled exception (23:48:42.830) - MainThread (36088):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "_ctypes/callbacks.c", line 232, in 'calling callback function'
File "JABHandler.pyc", line 706, in internal_event_caretChange
File "JABHandler.pyc", line 335, in internalQueueFunction
File "queue.pyc", line 190, in put_nowait
File "queue.pyc", line 136, in put
queue.Full
ERROR - unhandled exception (23:48:42.844) - MainThread (36088):

And from then on its an endless repeating loop of the same error. Not sure what is running as its not clear from your log, it just jumps straight in after all the various initialisations.
On a clean portable copy I see no issue on Windows 7 at all on the latest beta.

So what is this program which is actually running that is filling up the cursor move queue, is the mouse to blame, perhaps?
Does this program run in the command prompt or does it have its own interface or what?

I think you will get more attention if you raise an issue, only you know the exact config of your system after all.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyrille via groups.io" <cyrille.bougot2=laposte.net@groups.io>