De : nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> De la part de Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Envoyé : lundi 27 avril 2020 18:54
À : nvda-devel@groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda-devel] Log full of error in NVDA 2020.1beta1

I did try to find out if the program relied on java. and its only recently that jab is bundled and installed by nvda, so it could be a chicken and egg issue with Java before its actually talking properly to your software, which is why think you need to do an issue so somebody can look at it and see if something has gone to use a technical term, arse upwards, for this application. I did see there are demo versions so it might well be possible for a developer to trace the issue.