Log full of error in NVDA 2020.1beta1

Cyrille

Hello all

I am downloading a Matlab demo version with their downloader. Whenever I start NVDA 2020.1beta1 (even with add-ons disabled), I get the log full of errors with the error sound. These error sound beep continuously even if the download progress window is not focused. This prevent NVDA to speak anything. I had to kill Matlab from task manager. Log is attached.

With NVDA 2019.3.1, there is no such issue.

I do not have time to open and follow an issue about this, and to try again to download Matlab. However, I send this message to inform and to know if someone else has this issue.

Cheers,

Cyrille