Re: building accessible user interface with python #3030-advice

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

Thank you to everyone,
sean, I was just thinking about what you said about labelling. I have read some introductory material on Pqt5 but there is not much information on labelling or other possible accessibility features on them. for example QLabel("hello") commend create a text "hello on the application but I can not reach it. should ı go through those introductory material and wait for more advance subjects to learn them or is there more accessibility oriented material you can recommend to me?  in short how did you learn gui tools?