building accessible user interface with python #3030-advice

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

Hello,
I'm trying to jump to programming world with python.
I'm now in a stage where I am trying to learn about user interface "events models views). My question is where can ı find resources to make my UI accessible. I'm currently trying to use tkinter but non of my labels, messages are accessible with nvda.
I have tried web for some information but it is very limited.
I would appriciate any advice on how to continue and resource reccomandations.
Best regards