Re: Bug in Chromium and Electron apps, can something be done about this taking in to account current circumstances?

mohammad suliman

Hello guys,

Thanks for your replies!
Happy to know that Google is releasing the new Chrome soon. I thought it will take longer than that.
Yes, for chrome the work around is not hard to perform, not so convenient to do so especially if that happens again and again in the same setion, but we need to live with that.
For Electron and Microsoft teams for example, I found that changing the window size (from maximized to restored or vice versa) will solve the issue. Again not sure how much this is convenient to do this every time you minimize Teams and get back to it.

Have a great week!
Mohammad

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 at 19:22, Toni Barth via groups.io <hihohaia=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Google already announced that Chrome 81 will be released early to mid of
April, so they just delayed their usual release cycle for about a month.
It can also be tested that Chrome 81 fixes this bug Chrome-side. I don't
know how Electron will handle things, but as far as I understand it, its
still a bug that isn't related to NVDA in special, so it would be a
"feature" that would be totally irrelevant as soon as the bug gets
fixed, so a bit of wasted time.

Best Regards.

Toni Barth