Re: nvda and hyper v servers issues

Marlon Brandão de Sousa

Hello,

I don't think this is the right forum to discuss these strategies.

You need to find a blind programming list and ask for help there, since from NVDA stand point of view there is nothing else we can do at this time.

Experienced blind programmers and network administrators can help you to find the best way to overcome whatever you are trying to do (supposedly learn something related to network admin based on what I was able to understand from your message). As for virtualization, the fact that vmware and virtualbox both offer virtual sound cards and hyper-v does not still is valid, so if you really really need a virtual machine with Widows running on a Windows host then you possibly will have to stick with one of these two options currently.

But here is the thing: do you really, really need a virtual machine? Perhaps you do, but perhaps not.

Other blind people can help you to further analyze this problem and help you to find out what works best on your scenarios.

I am currently out of English blind programming lists so I can't recommend any for you, but a search would probably show what you need in this regggard ...

On 16/03/2020 18:54, Marvin Hunkin wrote:
hi. okay will let my adaptive person know and also my institution and also the provider about this. yes, i tried vm ware work station player,and said i needed to turn off credential guard and when i tried that, well a no no with security. so what to suggest. get my college to set up microsoft azure. have you had success with that. tried virtual box and it kept either crashing or not giving me speech or audio either when i connected windows server. please let me know any other options. thanks... payap