Re: nvda and hyper v servers issues

Marvin Hunkin

hi. okay will let my adaptive person know and also my institution and also the provider about this. yes, i tried vm ware work station player,and said i needed to turn off credential guard and when i tried that, well a no no with security. so what to suggest. get my college to set up microsoft azure. have you had success with that. tried virtual box and it kept either crashing or not giving me speech or audio either when i connected windows server. please let me know any other options. thanks... payap