From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 8:54 PM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] NVDA crashes if non-ASCII characters are in the path

I wonder how many people this might affect? If somebody likes espeak, one
supposes this will be people who use other languages than the Latin based
ones with this synth. I could not see the issue on the Espeak mail list, so
suspect its been around for a while. Could an older version be used to
temporarily fix this as it might make some people not want to switch,
assuming of course the problem is not already in the current stable python
2. I'd not know.