Re: About ui.message in NVDA 2019.3

Javi Domínguez

Hi. It is true. It was a mistake but it was not real code, just an example.

El 12/01/2020 a las 22:36, Marlon Brandão de Sousa escribió:
Not sure weather this is intended or not but one of your lines is ui.message and the other is ui.messages (with an s)

On 21/12/2019 19:06, Javi Domínguez wrote:
Hello.

I am adapting an add-on for NVDA 2019.3 and I have noticed strange behavior at speak messages.

I have something like this:

x, y = winUser.getCursorPos()
ui.messages("cursor in %d,%d" % (x,y))
winUser.setCursorPos(a, b)
ui.message("Moved to %d,%d" % (a,b))

in 2019.2 and earlier all messages are spoken, as always, but in 2019.3 beta the first message is spoken but not the second or the following.

Is there any reason for this or is it perhaps a mistake?

Greeetings

Javi Dominguez