An old problem still with us

Brian's Mail list account

Does anyone know what it is that sometimes stops menus from reading at all. It happens in the latest stable, but not had the new version for long enough to know if its in that too. It dates all the way back to xp days, and the only thing I can say is that it suddenly happens. I've noticed it start with Goldwave or older copies of Access database, but its so specific, today it started on Firefox till I rebooted nvda, so I just wondered if its one of those quirky things with windows or what?