De : nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> De la part de Noelia Ruiz
Envoyé : samedi 4 janvier 2020 04:06
À : nvda-devel@groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda-devel] [nvda-addons] Important community notice: localization repos are moving from Bitbucket to GitHub

Hi Cyrille, I deleted repos on Bitbucket. My apologizes, I didnt realise about this pull request. I helped Mesar in the process of moving repos to Github forking some repos and removing other ones and doing my best to provide info about addons currently maintained. Of course if any addon is pending it can be registered or unregistered. I think it is better you wait Mesars instructions, since for now we are discussing the workflow before Mesar completes automation tasks to be implemented in the process, and he requested we dont release or push to the repos hosted in the org for now. I thought that your pr was merged.
Cheers and sorry for the inconveniences.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 4 ene 2020, a las 1:20, Cyrille via Groups.Io <cyrille.bougot2=laposte.net@groups.io> escribió:

Hello all

And happy new year to all.

What about currently opened pull requests from bitbucket repos? Are they simply deleted?
I had a PR opened for InstantTranslate not yet merged and this does not appear anymore in Github. Should I open a new PR.
Is there a risk to have other opened PRs lost?

@Beqa:
Did you see my PR to update InstantTranslate supported languages?
I have also sent you personnaly an e-mail on 19/12/2019.

Cheers,

Cyrille