Re: FW: [nvda-addons] Joseph Lee's January 2020 add-on updates wave 3: goodbye Easy Table Navigator, Golden Cursor, ObjPad, SystrayList, Virtual Review

Hi,

Thank you for taking care of them.

From: nvda-devel@groups.io <nvda-devel@groups.io> On Behalf Of Julien Cochuyt
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 3:02 AM
To: nvda-devel@groups.io; nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-devel] FW: [nvda-addons] Joseph Lee's January 2020 add-on updates wave 3: goodbye Easy Table Navigator, Golden Cursor, ObjPad, SystrayList, Virtual Review

Hi,

Joseph, as discussed during NVDA Con, we could take care of ObjPad and EasyTableNavigator if you are so inclined.

Current location of our forks:

Best regards,

Julien Cochuyt
Accessolutions

Le ven. 3 janv. 2020 à 23:29, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> a écrit :

Hi,

If anyone here on NVDA development list are interested in maintaining any of these add-ons listed below, please do so (and do let NVDA add-ons list about your intentions).