Re: FW: [nvda-addons] Joseph Lee's January 2020 add-on updates wave 3: goodbye Easy Table Navigator, Golden Cursor, ObjPad, SystrayList, Virtual Review

Travis Siegel

Thanks, that one worked, got it now too.

On 1/4/2020 5:46 AM, Alberto Buffolino wrote:
Travis Siegel, il 04/01/2020 05.43, ha scritto:
Just for reference, virtual review wants a login before it will clone.
Alberto:
Hi Travis,
there is a typo in that URL, it's josephsl, not josephss :)
Otherwise, check the URL you pasted, it may be truncated, so the (erroneus) asking for login.
However, this is my fork (no commit by me at the moment):
https://github.com/ABuffEr/virtualReview
Alberto