Re: Important request for add-on authors and users: please focus on stability and Python 3 compatibility (no new features) until NVDA 2019.3 stable version is released

Alberto Buffolino

DaVid, il 12/12/2019 14.48, ha scritto:
Sometimes is difficult to fix or implement a new
feature without break something in older versions, need more testing,
Alberto:
absolutely agree. Another example, after having developed say all for lists in ColumnsReview, I noticed that before 2019.3 there is no class to generate a speech sequence in a simple manner (due to speech refactoring), so I limited this feature to Py3 versions (without breaking Py2 compatibility, but only because it was easy in this case).
Alberto